***DHG is growing and our clients need your expertise! Given the demand of talent, we are offering an additional sign on bonus of $10,000 to candidates who accept an offer by January 31, 2020. Relocation assistance also offered as needed.***
With more than 2,000 professionals in 13 states, our headquarters in Charlotte, NC is just the beginning of where you can find a career with us. DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation, and we work with clients locally, nationally, and internationally every day. In each DHG office, you’ll discover a caring culture and a place where you can build a valuable career.
- Serves the needs of the client (including both public and private companies), by planning and performing audits, reviews, and compilations, in addition to any other related client needs
- Coordinates with the Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include assessment of engagement risks, determining which procedures to perform to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluating evidence
- Evaluates the client’s system of internal control, and conducts the engagement plan, preparation, and execution
- Promptly brings to the attention of the Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner any significant findings or questions that involve accounting principles or financial statement presentation
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor, reflective of the company, at all times
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- BA or BS in Accounting or related field required; Masters’ Degree preferred
- 2 – 6 years of public accounting audit experience required
- CPA strongly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems required
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.