DHG is a leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG’s professionals are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as we listen, innovate and act to help our clients. DHG ranks among the top 20 professional services
firms in the nation, providing assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 2,000 professionals across the United States, the DHG team serves clients in 50 states and internationally.
- Serves the needs of the client by planning and performing audits, in addition to any other related client needs
- Coordinates with the Engagement Team, Manager, Senior Manager, and Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include assessment of engagement risks, determining which procedures to perform to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluating evidence
- Evaluates the client’s system of internal control, and conducts the engagement plan, preparation, and execution
- Promptly brings to the attention of the Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner any significant findings or questions that involve accounting principles or financial statement presentation
- Human relations skills to deal effectively with visitors, clients, staff, and/or co-workers in a professional manner
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment
- Must be reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- BA or BS in Accounting or related field required, Masters Degree preferred
- 2 - 5 years of professional level accounting experience required
- External audit experience preferred
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems required
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism required
- Ability to travel required
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.