With more than 2,000 professionals in 13 states, our headquarters in Charlotte, NC is just the beginning of where you can find a career with us. DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation, and we work with clients locally, nationally, and internationally every day. In each DHG office, you’ll discover a caring culture and a place where you can build a valuable career.
- Partner with Senior recruiters to become an integral part of growing the IT industry sector for DHG Search.
- Develop, implement, and manage tactical sourcing strategies for IT positions based on market research, as well as manage sourcing strategies for IT candidates.
- Capture and document market and competitive intelligence from sourcing efforts.
- Assist in driving local and national candidate pipeline within the recruiting organization.
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements through evaluation, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiate compensation and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates to gain commitment from candidates for job requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- Utilize social networks (LinkedIn, Indeed, Twitter, Monster, Etc.) to further connect with industry contacts and potential candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources and tools for both passive and active candidates.
- Maintain and document candidate and client communications within the database.
- Responsible for the identification, qualification, and matching of candidates to technology requirements for high level positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field required.
- Minimum 1+ years IT recruiting experience with a proven track record of building candidate and/or client relationships required.
- Experience in Executive Search and or other service-oriented advisory/consulting, especially within the IT industry is strongly desired.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards.
- Experience with an ATS will be a plus
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.