DHG is a leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG’s professionals are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as we listen, innovate and act to help our clients. DHG ranks among the top 20 professional services firms in the nation, providing assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 2,000 professionals across the United States, the DHG team serves clients in 50 states and internationally.
- Support Tax Leadership and team(s)
- Achieve and maintain high quality in work, client relations and team relations
- Assemble tax returns as needed
- Administer client billing as needed
- Learn and use various technological platforms to assist team and clients
- Will be responsible for writing checks and paying bills on behalf of clients
- Provide responsive, accurate, and approachable customer service
- Consistently meet deadlines, while maintaining high quality work
- Perform other duties as assigned by partners and professional staff
- Draft and coordinate various communications
- Coordinate calendar, scheduling and rescheduling meetings and appointments with multiple parties
- Coordinate special meetings, events and functions in and out of the office
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and other items, as applicable, accurately and timely
- Receive and transmit telephone and facsimile messages accurately and promptly
- General administrative help copy, collate, bind, fax, expense reports, filing, scheduling, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
- 3+ years of administrative support required
- Ability to handle financial responsibility and check writing required
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Strong aptitude for learning new software in support of varying operations required
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities required
- Excellent communication skills, excellent organizational skills and attendance record required
- Ability to work overtime required
- Ability to meet established deadlines, ensuring that work is accurate and complete required
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality required
- Self-starter who thinks proactively to innovate solutions to best serve team and clients required
- Ability to self-review and maintain a high level of attention to detail required
- Bookkeeping experience and basic understanding of accounting concepts preferred
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Experience working with a time, expense and scheduling system preferred
- Fiduciary support background preferred
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.