DHG Healthcare is ranked as a Modern Healthcare top 10 private healthcare consulting firm and serves the industry with approximately 300 dedicated healthcare industry professionals across consulting, assurance, and tax. DHG Healthcare’s consulting business includes five distinctive service platforms (Enterprise Intelligence, Finance, Reimbursement, Revenue Cycle and Strategy) and is sharply focused on the deploying the Transformational Solutions that will assist our clients in conquering the issues facing the healthcare industry.
- Comply with the firm’s professional standards and ethics.
- Understand and demonstrate the qualities identified in the firm’s Code of Conduct.
- Prepare well documented work papers into prescribed formats and supported conclusions.
- Perform data collection and analysis utilizing cost reporting data and other client financial information.
- Perform data analysis and data mining to segregate patient populations into groups based on prescribed criteria.
- Become familiar with pertinent regulations and understand the technical aspects of his/her specific job function.
- Record time daily.
- Monitor client data on web portal sites.
- Manipulate/convert large amounts of data in different file formats efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile data.
- Communicate with other DHG personnel and clients as needed to obtain required information and knowledge needed for assigned projects.
- Consistently meet deadlines, while maintaining high quality work.
- Maintain and/or enhance team and client service through work quality, work efficiency, and communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leaders of the team.
- Models teamwork and cooperation acts as an effective team member and actively contributes to team success.
- Exercises sound judgement, takes initiative, follows through on commitments, is flexible and adaptive in the face of change, communicates effectively and manages disagreements.
- Demonstrates ability to use appropriate research services, tools and techniques.
- Achieve efficiency as measured by actual hours vs budgeted hours for an engagement.
- Thoroughly reviews work product for accuracy and completeness before presenting for review.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience is required, preferably in business or accounting.
- Experience working with large data files in Excel or extraction of data from multiple sources into Excel or Access is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills are required.
- Ability to learn new technology applications including cost reporting software, Microsoft access and other software solutions used by the Firm to store and analyze data.
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.