DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals and 30+ offices in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
Lead and execute compliance assessments and advise clients within the domains of Security Policy, Security Governance, Access and Authentication Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Security Infrastructure and Architecture, Application Security Architecture, and Incident Response Management.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging security risks across multiple industries, including, financial, retail, insurance, and government contracting industries
- Research new technologies, understand existing processes, and reference recognized standards and frameworks
- Analyze documentation, process information, technical configurations, or other client provided information and document the results of conversations and analysis
- Clearly articulate the status and results of work performed, both orally and in written form, to internal management and DHG clients
- Operate effectively and with minimal supervision, within a team or independently, performing special projects and related duties, as assigned.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and enhancement to work programs and processes
- Manage and allocate personnel resources to multiple projects simultaneously, tracking engagement progress, adhering to milestones, and working within defined project budgets
- Supervise project teams to culture of trust and encourage
- Develop other staff in DHG methodology and various cyber risk frameworks, understanding IT compliance process and controls, and direct some staff activities
- Provide supervision and career coaching of DHG team resources to encourage continual performance improvement and professional development
- Assist with the identification of new business development opportunity within the geographic market
- Pursue continuous professional development through company paid internal/external training, certifications and/or continuing education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Security, or a related discipline required
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the information security industry, with at least 2 years of recent experience as a security practitioner required
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- A proven record of working with senior IT and business leadership within a variety of industries to identify and report on cyber and compliance risk
- Strong IT Security knowledge required in one or more of the following areas: Application security, network security, IT infrastructure, Windows and/or Linux system Administration, database securit
- Working experience and/or knowledge of web and mobile technology preferred
- Demonstrated experience with security risk management frameworks, including ISO 27001/27002, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, HIPAA, PCI and CIS Critical Security Controls
- Strong conceptual thinking aptitude required
- Strong interpersonal skills, including: written and verbal communications, willingness to assist in areas outside of direct assignments when necessary, and commitment to self-improvement and completion of team objectives required
- Professional certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, etc.)
- Typical travel in this role is 50% annually
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.