DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
Middle market companies involved in mergers and acquisitions face unique and complicated challenges with each transaction; DHG advises these companies across numerous industries throughout the transaction process, allowing them to proceed, renegotiate, restructure or withdraw from these transactions. A career with DHG Transaction Advisory will offer you the chance to be involved in one of the premier middle market deal advisory practices in the US. The DHG Transaction Advisory team provides a challenging, rewarding and entrepreneurial opportunity for individuals to improve their skill set and career trajectory. Start carving the career you want to be on by applying today if you are looking for a challenging and fast-paced environment that provides the chance to work with DHG leaders as well as high-profile clients like corporate strategic buyers, private equity funds, family offices, mezzanine lenders and other financial investors.
• Participate in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements with both private equity and strategic corporate buyers
• Perform (i) quality of earnings, (ii) working capital and (iii) debt and debt-like items analyses
• Analyze the financial operations of the target companies and identify issues that may impact the purchase price
• Understand and evaluate financial and operational trends of target companies
• Lead diligence meetings with target company management team
• Communicate due diligence findings in a formal report
• Supervise senior associates and provide performance review feedback
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships/project management
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Manage multiple tasks/projects at a time
• Will travel regularly (approximately 30%)
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent required
• 5+ years of recent transaction advisory, audit or other relevant experience required
• Transaction Advisory experience required
• Previous experience in a consulting or top 20 public accounting firm preferred
• Current CPA license preferred
• 1+ years of supervisory experience preferred
• Demonstrated career achievements and academic excellence preferred
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.