With more than 2,000 professionals in 13 states, our headquarters in Charlotte, NC is just the beginning of where you can find a career with us. DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation, and we work with clients locally, nationally, and internationally every day. In each DHG office, you’ll discover a caring culture and a place where you can build a valuable career.
- Provide state tax advisory and consulting services to a variety of complex clients including consolidated groups of C-Corporations as well as tiered partnerships.
- The focus of this position will be state and local income/franchise taxes, but there will be regular exposure to gross receipts taxes, sales/use taxes, credits and incentives, and due diligence reviews
- Perform detail reviews of provisions and returns for large multi-state clients.
- Research and resolve technical state and local tax issues
- Prepare technical memoranda, matrices, and other client deliverables
- Perform tax assignments and related projects including, but not limited to, nexus reviews, voluntary disclosures, state tax provisions, audit defense assistance, & other state planning initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required
- Advanced degree in business, tax or law preferred
- 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience required
- Experience in sales/use tax and credits and incentives preferred
- Strong project management and practice development skills required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required
- High level of proficiency in MS Office with advanced understanding of MS Excel required
- Experience with CCH Intelliconnect, RIA Checkpoint, and/or BNA Tax research software preferred
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.