Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a top 20 certified public accounting and advisory firm that delivers innovative advisory, accounting, tax, and specialized services. DHG combines deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to professional growth. DHG consistently ranks in the top ten best CPA firms to work with. We have over 1900 professionals located throughout the U.S. located in 30+ offices.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to a variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, private companies and owner-managed businesses
- Utilize technical knowledge of multiple flow-through clients
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience, industries may include but not be limited to financial services, manufacturing, or retail
- Conduct tax research
- Identifies and manages technical, process, and execution risks with timely planning, monitoring, and communication
- Assist in engaging and coordinating specialty tax resources
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge/research to a specific client’s situations
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice, including analyzing business processes and identifying ways to automate processes and/or implement improved processes
- Candidates should be growth-motivated with the objectives to grow his/her practice with compliance and consulting service
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Four to 10 years in tax accounting required, preferably with a Big Four or Regional Firm
- CPA certification required
- Corptax, OneSource, and/or TaxStream experience highly preferred
- Strong skills in tax research and writing preferred
- 4 years of supervisory experience highly preferred
- Tax return review experience required
- BS in Accounting required
- Master’s in Taxation preferred
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.