With more than 2,000 professionals in 13 states, our headquarters in Charlotte, NC is just the beginning of where you can find a career with us. DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation, and we work with clients locally, nationally, and internationally every day. In each DHG office, you’ll discover a caring culture and a place where you can build a valuable career.
- Perform financial, industry, and economic analyses and research
- Assist in evaluating tangible property, intangible property, services, and financial transactions for companies in a range of industries, including Manufacturing, Distribution, and Financial Services
- Assist in providing pricing consultation that complies with US and international tax regulations and promotes tax efficiency
- Analyze clients’ industry trends, value drivers, and economic risks
- Research and establish in-depth knowledge of valuation, economic and transfer pricing guidelines and legislation, rules and regulations
- Assist with interviews to analyze the functions, assets, and risks of our clients and the industries in which they operate
- Prepare documentation and perform quality control of work product
- Assist with project management in a variety of engagements
- Assist to develop and maintain internal client relationships
- Keeping engagement leadership informed as to progress and timelines
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required
- MBA degree or Masters in Finance, Economics or related field preferred
- Sound business judgment and decision-making skills with the capacity to weigh the targeted business objective against the weight of the associated risk profile required
- Excellence in both written and verbal communication, including relaying complex information concisely and effectively required
- Display drive and energy in looking for ways to exceed client needs and team expectations required
- Understanding of finance and accounting is required
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.