DHG Healthcare is ranked by Modern Healthcare as the 9th largest privately-held healthcare consulting firm and serves the industry with approximately 300 dedicated healthcare industry professionals across consulting, assurance and tax. DHG Healthcare’s consulting business includes a distinctive capabilities and solutions portfolio sharply focused on critical business issues facing healthcare organizations in today’s transformative environment.
- Prepare, review, and analyze Medicare and Medicaid cost reports
- Prepare work papers that provide a trail of the accumulation of client provided information into the prescribed Medicare and Medicaid formats
- Perform data collection and analysis utilizing cost reporting data and other client financial information
- Involvement with a variety of reimbursement consulting projects such as Medicare Disproportionate Share, Medicare Bad Debts, Medicaid Disproportionate Share, S-10, and Medicare Wage Index reviews.
- Communicate with clients as needed to obtain required information for projects
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with an accounting or finance discipline required
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus
- Information/Data analyst education or experience also a plus
- Previous experience a plus in any of the following: Hospital or Long Term Care healthcare reimbursement including Medicare/Medicaid Cost Reporting, Disproportionate Share reimbursement, Medicare Bad Debt preparation or consulting, or Wage Index specialized knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships and project work on time and within budget
- Good staff relations and ability to effectively communicate with client personnel
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn new technology applications including cost reporting software, Microsoft access and other software solutions used by the Firm to store and analyze data
- Ability to organize significant amounts of information and manage multiple assignments on an ongoing basis.
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.