DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina with more than 1,800 professionals in 12 states, in 32 offices, we combine deep experience with a strong commitment to personal service. We are passionate about our people and helping our clients succeed—and we do so through a resourceful approach to solving problems, providing solutions and helping our clients achieve their goals.
- Prepare and/or review various types of tax returns such as small corporate, partnership, individual, fiduciary, trusts, and payroll
- Learn/use tax technology applications (e.g., CCH Pro System fx Tax, GoFileRoom, etc.) through on-the-job training
- Work in a team environment with partners, managers and associates
- Provide supervisors with progress updates for returns in process
- Interact with clients to gather appropriate compliance information
- Provides assembled and accurate packet to Partners and Managers
- Reviews assembled tax docket / tax package to send to clients and tax authorities
- Organize documents
- BS in Accounting is required
- 2+ years working in a local or regional firm, with a tax focus os required
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills are required
- Proficiency with MS Office package (excel, word, outlook, etc.) is required
- Prior experience using Go File Room is preferred but not required
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.