DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
This position provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the FDSG Service Desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, classification, research and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software and/or infrastructure components. The Service Desk Tier One position is responsible for collecting information through customer conversation, accessing support tools and additional support staff, if needed. Problems that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are resolved by escalating the issue to the appropriate FDSG support staff.
- Achieve and maintain high quality in work, client relations and team relations.
- Understand and demonstrate the qualities identified in the firm’s Code of Conduct.
- Consistently meet deadlines, while maintaining high quality work.
- Become familiar with the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Initial assessment, classification, research and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software and/or infrastructure components.
- Responsible for collecting information through customer conversation, accessing support tools and additional support staff, if needed. Problems that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are resolved by escalating the issue to the appropriate DTS support staff.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in a technical/computer science related program or must possess relevant desktop/service desk work experience – preferred.
- Ability to establish priorities, manage deadlines, exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients - required.
- Strong communication skills, excellent organizational skills and attendance record - required.
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests.