DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
- Our ideal candidate will possess 15+ years of public accounting experience in a tax environment, with a concentrated focus on assisting large corporations address their tax compliance, consulting and tax process needs.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong skills in technical tax issues
- Coordinates involvement of Tax Specialists and tax staff on all phases of the specialty engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Delegates work to staff according to their experience and capabilities in conformance with the planning documents described above
- Reviews the tax working papers and determines that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the engagement letter
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Develop business by expanding existing relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and participating in civic, business, and professional organizations
- BS in Accounting from an accredited university required; Master’s in Accountancy or graduate degree preferred.
- 15+ years of tax experience in a public accounting firm or a corporate tax department required
- Current CPA license required
- Broad range of knowledge of a variety of tax matters in numerous industries preferred
- Demonstrated career achievements and academic excellence preferred
- Excellent analytical and research skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment preferred
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team.