DHG ranks among the top Professional Services firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
DHG is a certified public accounting and advisory firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services. With a growing international presence and ranking amongst the top 20 accounting firms inthe U.S, the firm combines deep industry experience with a strong commitment to personal service.Inthe U.KDHGpartners withglobalfinancial servicesgroupsto address some of their most imperative and complex challenges.
OurGlobal Advisory office based inLondonisrecruitingfor a high performing individual with previous experience within Credit Analysis focusing on Commercial/Wholesale Credit. Thisrole will be for an initialfixed term contract with the potential for extension.
DHG builds valuable careers with our people and helps our clients achieve their goals. Our four core valuesoftrust, relationships, passion and innovation represent the qualities that drive our decisions and behaviour. These values are reflected in our personnel and guide us in shaping the culture that sets DHG apart.
- Manage an engagement team focused on creditagreement remediation related to movement to alternative reference ratesfor a large international financial institution
- Provideindependent thought leadershipand guidancerelated totheCommercial Creditagreements and alterations thereof
- Manage relationships withfinancial institutionstakeholdersand their clientsto facilitate project fulfillment
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our client, offering best in class solutions and service
- Responsible for all phases ofproject life cycle, including execution of deliverables,teamcommunications, job planning,and scheduling
- Responsible for staying up to date on developments regarding the marketas they pertain to theengagement
- Serve as a key point of contact for our executive team based in the U.S
- Adhere to DHG compliance standards in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 10+ years of experience within large financial services and/or Advisory firms focusing in Credit Analysis
- Advanced knowledge of commercial credit agreements and their features
- 10+ years of professional level project management experience preferred
Key Skills Required:
- Prior experience managing multiple teams preferred
- Understanding of commercial credit agreements and alterations
- Excellent client outreach and management skills
- An understanding of the transition from LIBOR to IBOR, specifically alternative reference rates
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- and flexibility are important skills for this role along with the ability to multi-task, and meet tight deadlines
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests.