DHG Healthcare is ranked by Modern Healthcare as the 9th largest privately-held healthcare consulting firm and serves the industry with approximately 300 dedicated healthcare industry professionals across consulting, assurance and tax. DHG Healthcare’s consulting business includes a distinctive capabilities and solutions portfolio sharply focused on critical business issues facing healthcare organizations in today’s transformative environment.
- Possess reimbursement technical skillsets for products such as Cost Reporting, Medicare and Medicaid DSH, Medicare bad debts, and other specialty reimbursement products
- Communicate with clients as needed to obtain required information for projects
- Learn and develop new technical knowledge specific to our consulting practice and the clients we serve
- Prepare, review, and analyze Medicare and Medicaid cost reports
- Prepare work papers that provide a trail of the accumulation of client provided information into the prescribed Medicare and Medicaid formats
- Perform data collection and analysis utilizing cost reporting data and other client financial information
- Ability to multi-task – Able to quickly shift attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or efficiency
- Open to changing situations and opportunities and willingness to perform all tasks assigned
- Work either independently or as part of a team depending on the situation
- Maintain composure and friendly professional demeanor while dealing with stressful issues
- Proven ability to manage personnel along with effective project management
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with an accounting or finance discipline required
- Minimum of six years of recent experience in reimbursement consulting
- Previous experience in any/all of the following: Hospital including Medicare/Medicaid Cost Reporting, Disproportionate Share reimbursement, Medicaid DSH, Medicare Bad Debt, Wage Index or other specialty reimbursement type products
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships and project work on time and within budget
- Good staff relations and ability to effectively communicate with client personnel
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Cost Reporting Software
- Ability to learn new technology applications including Microsoft access and other software solutions used by the Firm to store and analyze data
- Ability to organize significant amounts of information and manage multiple assignments on an ongoing basis
EEO Statement DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page. DHG is happy to work with our external recruiting partners in identifying best in class talent. As our firm is held to the highest standards of compliance and integrity in interviewing, we require resumes only be presented to representatives of the Talent Acquisition team after signing a DHG agency agreement.
Agency Recruiters: DHG will not be liable for any staffing or recruiting fee associated with the submittal of any unsolicited candidates to any DHG employee outside of the Talent Acquisition team or without a signed fee agreement with the Talent Acquisition team or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests.