Audit Associate - October 2022/January 2023
Location: United States
DHG is a leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG's professionals are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as we listen, innovate and act to help our clients. DHG ranks among the top 20 professional services firms in the nation, providing assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 2,000 professionals across the United States, the DHG team serves clients in 50 states and internationally.
Requisition Number: 2022-8878
We are currently hiring Audit Associates for the below offices. Please indicate your preferred location on your candidate profile.
- Atlanta, GA
- Charlotte, NC
- Charleston, WV
- Nashville, TN
- Norfolk, VA
- Richmond, VA
- Tysons, VA
- Serves the needs of the client by planning and performing audits, reviews, and compilations, in addition to any other related client needs
- Coordinates with the Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include assessment of engagement risks, determining which procedures to perform to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluating evidence
- Evaluates the client's system of internal control, and conducts the engagement plan, preparation, and execution
- Promptly brings to the attention of the Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner any significant findings or questions that involve accounting principles or financial statement presentation
BA or BS in Accounting
Masters Degree preferred
All candidates should be eligible to sit for the CPA exam as well as other appropriate licenses.
Community / Marketing Title: Audit Associate - October 2022/January 2023