Manager, Accounting Advisory
Multiple Locations: Tysons, Virginia, United States • Atlanta, Georgia, United States • Charlotte, North Carolina, United States • Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
DHG is a leading professional services firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services to clients nationwide and internationally. Our strength lies in our technical knowledge, industry intelligence and future focused approach combined with our drive to help our clients achieve their goals, both today and tomorrow. DHG's professionals are passionate about providing an unparalleled client experience as we listen, innovate and act to help our clients. DHG ranks among the top 20 professional services firms in the nation, providing assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 2,000 professionals across the United States, the DHG team serves clients in 50 states and internationally.
Requisition Number: 2021-8157
- Manage large scale accounting advisory engagements and provide clients with support in understanding and implementing new or complex accounting standards, such as consolidation, acquisition accounting, fair value measurement, revenue recognition, and leasing.
- Provide transaction-related accounting and financial reporting support for transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, and other complex transactions.
- Provide technical support to public companies on SEC regulatory and reporting matters or provide IPO readiness assistance
- Identify and foster long-term relationships with new and existing target clients.
- Help recruit, lead, and retain top technical accounting talent.
- Demonstrated ability to develop lasting relationships with senior executives of leading organizations.
- Provide support to the audit practice as necessary by providing leadership to audit teams during fieldwork, or assistance and review of technical accounting or auditing memos.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in an appropriate field required
- 5+ years of experience with a public accounting firm or equivalent industry experience required
- Licensed CPA required
- Strong current knowledge in U.S. GAAP required
- Experience in large/complex ERP/GL/Accounting systems preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Accounting Advisory